Friday, November 18, 2011

Demi Moore is divorcing Kutcher

Actress Demi Moore said Thursday she plans to divorce Ashton Kutcher.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," Moore, 49, said in a statement.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," she said. "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

Kutcher, 33, currently stars in "Two and a Half Men."
The prolific Twitter user sent a message Thursday afternoon: "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK"

The couple started the Demi & Ashton Foundation (DNA) to combat the international sexual slavery trade.

Moore and Kutcher began dating in 2003 and married in September 2005.

It was the first time to tie the knot for Kutcher, the third for Moore. Before Bruce Willis, Moore was married to rock musician Freddy Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment