Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bridal Shoes at Rosa Clara


Spanish bridal house Rosa Clara has always been known for creating distinctively romantic wedding gowns (as well as a line with Karl Lagerfeld), but I didn’t know they also made bridal shoes until I saw the photos on their website. Their shoe collection is nothing short of spectacular – there’s a stunning mix of modern and daring designs with high heels, to more classic styles with discreet platforms hidden in satin or leather. As usual, I’ve posted all my favorite designs below.

If I ever get married, I’d definitely wear espadrille wedges. They add a good two or three inches to my height without killing my feet entirely, not to mention that the soft material will make them easy to wear all day long. I’ll definitely keep my eye out for a pair like this, with white hemp instead of the usual beige.




No comments:

Post a Comment